U.F.O, FFG, and FFG CO, LLC, respects your privacy completely. We will do everything possible to comply with any International, National, and Local laws pertaining to your privacy rights.
- We will never give, share, rent, or sell your information with any outside companies for any reason. Your information is confidential and all information you provide us is solely used to better assist you.
- All orders are shipped in plain packaging using one of our two warehouses return address without the name of our company.
- We will not use your mailing address to mail any promotional materials or catalogs.
- Either our company name or PayPal may appear on your credit card statement for identification purposes.
Embedded content from other websites
- Links on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behave in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website and we have no control over this exchange of info.
How we protect your data
- For your security, our Website and Shopping Cart are hosted on a secure encrypted site.
- We use a two layer security system provided by two different companies for added protection.
- Credit cards and PayPal information are processed by the PayPal servers, and we never receive your credit card or banking information.
- You should always check that the URL starts with “https”. Also, most browsers will display a padlock icon, says Secure, or displays other notification methods.
- Our staff training includes training on data and privacy protection.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- We collect your IP address for security reasons but will not share this information unless it is necessary to assist in a fraud case.
- We collect the location of what country you are viewing our website. We us this to assist in the planning of events and marketing. This does not provide us with any identifiable information.
- When you make a purchase you will have to provide us your name, address, phone number, and email address but that information is never shared or viewable by anyone outside of our company.
- We will never call or send emails to advertise our products. We will only use these to contact you if there is a question pertaining to an order you have placed with us.
If you have any questions or concerns over our policies then please feel free to either contact us at email@example.com or at 1-888-480-1113.